Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lucy, where the hell did you go?

Ok, I realize it's very uncool to completely move my blog, only to disapear just a few weeks later. So, in like of an apology, let me explain.

I work for a small YA press in Portland, OR, called RainTown Press. I'm the acquisitions editor, but a few months ago I also became the designated Blogmaster (yes, it's going on my business cards). Originally, I had every intent of maintain my own blog in addition to the RainTown blog, but the last month has shown me that this just isn't feasible. The two blogs are just too similar--they both revolve around YA books, and cover essentially the same things.

So, for now, Adventures in Bookland is going on hiatus. I'll still maintain a personal website, but it will be at the old address, and it will fairly boring.

The good (even great?) news is that, if you like my reviews, you can keep following me at the shiny new RainTown Press blog. I'll be slowly transferring my old reviews onto there, but new reviews will be going up every week as well. I'll still be participating in the same memes, plus a few special features of our own. And, I'll occasionally be joined by my awesome co-workers, as they share the great books they've been reading. Best of all, we'll be talking production and process of our own upcoming titles. Trust me, it's gonna be awesome.

To follow me at RainTown Press' new blog, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment